Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sometimes Netflix has it ALL wrong!

Here are a few of the recommendations I have received from Netflix recently...

Because I liked Kung Fu Panda, I might enjoy Iron Man.
Because I liked 27 Dresses, I might enjoy Percy Jackson: Lightning Theif
Because I liked When in Rome, I might like Diary of a Wimpy Kid. (I didn't)
Because I liked a Vegi Tale Movie (Which we never even rented) I might like The Prince and Me.

They aren't even from the same genres!
Sometimes Netflix gets it right as well...

Because I liked (LOVED!!) Pride and Prejudice (A&E) I might enjoy Young Victoria. (I DID !)
I'd give you more examples, but I don't very often take their advice.

Note to self on the Vegi Tale thing...Tell Gina to stop rating movies she watches instantly on my Netflix account.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I thought I'd drop by and check out your blog too. This is so funny! I have to agree.... they must have been drinking! :)
    Thanks for the comment on my blog.... look forward to checking out yours.

    ReplyDelete