Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Deep Thoughts not by Jack Handy...or Vanessa

Okay, maybe they aren't even deep.

Here's what is swimming around in my head RIGHT NOW.

*Where am I going to put my Christmas Trees?
*Why am I so controlling that I want to edit my children's blogs before they publish them? (I don't btw)
*Cinnamint Mentha Lip Shine is supreme.
*My high school friend passed away yesterday. He was 31. Matthew asked me if I would take a picture of his body on Saturday so he could see how well he was embalmed. I told him no.
*I wish Gina lived closer to me.
*I wish Butler PA was closer to me. I have people there I need to meet! Vanessa, Margaret and Kate...please come visit me and pick up Darcy on the way.
*Today I feel like crying.

*What did I do to my hip?
*When I don't fix my hair or put on make up, I look like a guy. His name is Ryan. He's my brother. A handsome man but an unattractive woman. (Ryan, that's a compliment.)
* I want to go to Wichita for Thai Food.
*Relief Society Meeting tonight. To go or not to go. That is the question.
*How do I put a fancy boarder along the top of my blog?
*I want all of you to read 'The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society'. It's awesome.  I've read it twice this year.
*I want to add billboards along the interstate every 3 miles between Burly, Idaho and Tremonton, Utah. When I'm rich, I'm going to do that.

That's all. My brain just reached the other side of the pool.

3 comments:

  1. ~ Cinnamon is good, but I am very partial to the ULTRA mentha lip shine (lightly tinted.) I never leave home without it.

    I love these random thought lists - it's how my brain functions all the time.

    I just NOW got the "brain just reached the other side of the pool" thing. wow, i'm not the sharpest tool in the shed today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brain is constantly running through random thoughts just like this.... I loved this! Especially when you talked about not fixing your hair or putting on makeup and you look like your brother! That is SOOOO me! People have even told me so. Not sure how I feel about that, but there it is.

    Thai food? YES, Please!!!!

    I've been hearing good things about 'The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society'.. I'll have to read it. :)

    Are you from Burley or Tremonton? that is so funny.... you won't need too many signs....
    I live in Logan

    Thanks for the laugh.
    Random is good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Thai food in Wichita. I always think of you when I go there.

    ReplyDelete