Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

I'm all unpacked...5 months later.

When we moved into this house I unpacked everything in about 4 days. I didn't want to live with boxes and only half my things any longer. We'd already been doing that for three months. Anyway, at the end of the pack job I always seem to have a few boxes of stuff that doesn't have a home and I can't seem to figure out what to do with them. I had that same problem with this move. Instead of putting those boxes in the garage and not worrying about them I put them in my entry way. I had to look at them everyday and so did anyone that came over. I'm happy to announce that this week I FINALLY unpacked the last of my crap junk things. Here is the ugly before picture and the beautiful after picture.




1 comment:

  1. Wait a minute... Did you just shove all that stuff into the closet? I'm not sure that should count as "unpacking..." ;)

    (Seriously, Congratulations- I just tend to leave the stuff in boxes that just get continually shuffled around or, if they get unpacked, they get quickly re-packed. I'm impressed with your motivation.)

    ReplyDelete