Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I LOVE SEWING!

Here are 5 of the dresses I've made this holiday season.  I've had a couple people ask me to post them. It's been fun making them.

This dress is for my niece, Sarah. She'll be 1 in a few days.

 This dress is for my friends daughter. I have to get it in the mail.
 This dress is for Anna for her 5th birthday in July. I made it yesterday.
 This is one of Anna's church dresses.
 This is another one of Anna's church dresses.
There you have it! Photos taken with my cell phone, sorry for poor picture quality.

ps, the books I got Christmas are To The Rescue - President Thomas S. Monson's biography and The Remarkable Soul of a Woman by President Dieter F Uchtdorf.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You are amazing!:) They are all so cute... I need to get in the mood to sew.

    ReplyDelete