- play Tetris on facebook
- take a nap on the couch
- practice the piano
- eat all the rice krispy treats on the goody plate from your V.T.
- video the kids dancing with no rhythm
Dad, here are some things you can do while you aren't working on whatever it is that you need to be doing. (Christmas shopping maybe?)
- Do a sudoku puzzle.
- Eat some of your pistachios from last year. A new crop is sure to be on it's way.
- Have a piece of licorice out of your church bag.
- Clip your toenails.
- Make a loaf of french bread.
- Research the adoption credit for me.
- Download ringtones for each of the kids so you know who's calling.
- Take pictures of things on your cell and text them to Gina.
- Watch an episode of M*A*S*H.
- Have some chips and salsa.
- Make some popcorn.
Okay, get crackin!