Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Today, December 15, 2010

*I ate too many chips with salsa at the mexican restaurant.

*I put Anna's ponytail in 10 rollers. Tomorrow it's going to be really curly.

*We fed the kids dinner after they were supposed to be in bed.

*Then Nicole and I watched a movie.

*Matthew got his 6th grade sweatshirt with all the names on the back. He LOVES it.

*Anna put teeth marks in the skipbo cards.

*Nicole had a mean band sub who wouldn't let them sit in chairs.

*Ken and I went on a date to Costco.

*I ate my oatmeal with my lunch (pbj) because I forgot about it.

*I never rotated the laundry.

*Matthew didn't have bad breath at bedtime.

*I had a good day.

2 comments:

  1. teeth marks in the Skipbo cards... ha ha ha... sounds like our house :) And it's always a plus when my kids don't have bad breath... my 6 year old.... well. yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no such thing as too many chips and salsa. Seriously.

    Also, I went to use my sams club card the other day and found teeth marks all over it. I was quite embarassed when I had to give a reason to get a new card at customer service. (yes, it was josie, not Nate that left the marks.)

    Glad you had a good day. and Booooo on bad band subs.

    ReplyDelete