Today I have a friend who is in procrastination mode. Well, I'm here for her! Although this is an unsolicited list of ideas, I feel a need to share them with her. I'm
- Read your Ensign, New Era or Friend. My new issue came today.
- Make a list of excellent ideas of where to hide your pickle ornament this year.
- Look up 'The Elf on the Shelf.' (I wish I would have known about this about 8 years ago!
- Check Craigslist for a bass clarinet. (Seattle doesn't have one. I've been watching.)
- Sew! Although it would be avoiding procrastination, it is more fun that the paper work that needs done.
- Make me a sandwich.
- Look up the adoption credit and give me a review.
- Make me one of these please. My friend called it a snuggie with more mystery and romance. I. Want. One.
- Watch Napoleon Dynamite.
- Read 'The Best Christmas Pageant Ever' (I typed pagan first one accident.)
that is all. you are welcome.