Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I've got your back.

Once upon a time I wrote a long list swear words for my Mom because she 'didn't even know what to say.' That list was not appreciated the way it should have been. (click here for the recap.)

Today I have a friend who is in procrastination mode. Well, I'm here for her! Although this is an unsolicited list of ideas, I feel a need to share them with her. I'm hoping thinking it might be taken with a better spirit.


  • Read your Ensign, New Era or Friend. My new issue came today.
  • Make a list of excellent ideas of where to hide your pickle ornament this year.
  • Look up 'The Elf on the Shelf.' (I wish I would have known about this about 8 years ago!
  • Check Craigslist for a bass clarinet. (Seattle doesn't have one. I've been watching.)
  • Sew! Although it would be avoiding procrastination, it is more fun that the paper work that needs done.
  • Make me a sandwich.
  • Look up the adoption credit and give me a review.
  • Make me one of these please. My friend called it a snuggie with more mystery and romance. I. Want. One. 
  • Watch Napoleon Dynamite.
  • Read 'The Best Christmas Pageant Ever' (I typed pagan first one accident.)
that is all. you are welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the treats yesterday! They were so yummy! And that lipgloss is SUPER ADDICTING! I love it. It's perfect for the season too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. see my blog for commentary... thanks. I needed that. :)

    ReplyDelete