- Please don't use Matthew's toothbrush...again.
- Please don't use Nicole's toothbrush...again.
- Please use your own toothbrush!
- You're a good friend most of the time.
- Don't stretch your mouth out.
- Santa is giving you a spanking for Christmas.
- I want to move out.
- I'd like Santa to fill my stocking with chapstick. Response...I want mine filled with a beaver.
- I just bought myself the best present of MY LIFE! (It cost more than was spent on gifts for the whole family by said quoter.)
- I'm on the superior list for Christmas. That's why I'm so cool.
- Matthew is the best puppy we've ever had.
Lucy: I know how you feel about all this Christmas business, getting depressed and all that. It happens to me every year. I never get what I really want. I always get a lot of stupid toys or a bicycle or clothes or something like that.
Charlie Brown: What is it you want?
Lucy: Real estate.
We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corns and syrup. - Buddy the Elf
I thought maybe we could make ginger bread houses, and eat cookie dough, and go ice skating, and maybe even hold hands. - Buddy the Elf
Nothing out of the ordinary to report. I think I've had strep but it didn't click until day ELEVEN of having a sore throat. I figured it would just get better soon. I am starting to feel better finally.