Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I just wanted to stop in and with all of you a Merry Christmas. Our motto this year when shopping has been 'Something you want, something you need, something handmade and something to read.' I feel it has been a success. Each of the kids have 8 presents to unwrap including the Christmas Eve gift (pajamas) their gift from Santa and gifts from Ken and me. Next year we will narrow it down to 4. I learned to saying a little too late in the season, but it helped me from going even more overboard.

I hope you all have a very merry Christmas. See you in a couple days. I have some books I'll be reading.

Dedra

1 comment:

  1. I like that motto- maybe I'll try suggesting it to my family for next year... :)

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete